The Event Management Industry is growing fast in Malaysia. Here’s your opportunity to jump onto the bandwagon and profit in this exciting industry. The Executive Certificate in Event Management provides all the essential know-how you need to succeed. At the end of the programme, you’ll walk away with a firm and practical understanding of the roles, responsibilities and organisational skills required to successfully organise any type of event.
The Malaysian event management industry is experiencing a phenomenal growth and currently many Malaysian-based companies are extending their businesses and services internationally. The growth of this industry is evident through the diverse range of services companies are offering to customers. The list of events covered by professionals include: weddings, intimate gatherings, large scale festivals, parades, celebrations, sporting events, corporate conferences, exhibitions, meetings and product launches.
Today, event management is a recognised profession and in recognition of the potential it holds, Taylor’s University, Taylor’s School of Hospitality, Tourism and Culinary Arts, together with University of Nevada, Las Vegas (Singapore) is proud to introduce the Executive Certificate in Event Management.
At the end of the programme, you will:
- Understand the events industry and the various parties involved;
- Know the importance of marketing and generating awareness in order to drive interest in an event
- Appreciate the individual duties, roles, responsibilities and organisational skills needed to organise any type of event
- Be aware of the range of event-related positions involved and what is expected and required of these positions
- Develop a keen eye on what constitutes a good and successful event.
Who Is This For
- Independent event managers
- Public sector event organizers
- Event management companies
- Existing event industry practitioners (as a refresher course)
- Those involved in the planning and coordination of public, corporate and private events
- Individuals who wish to have an overview of what it’s like to work in the events industry.
For more information
For details, email us at email@example.com
Taylor’s University Lakeside Campus Location Map
Taylor’s University Lakeside Campus Contact Details
No. 1 Jalan Taylor’s,
47500 Subang Jaya,
Selangor Darul Ehsan,
Phone: +6(03)5629 5000
Fax: +6(03)5629 5001