Discover the strategies for success in these tough economic times. Learn how to build relationships with customers for long-term gains. Get insights on how to make the digital age work to your advantage. Taylor’s University’s exclusive Executive Certificate in Sales & Marketing is designed to help ambitious entrepreneurs like YOU maximise your potential in Sales & Marketing. After our 3-day seminar, you’ll walk away with a treasure trove of smart tips that include Sales Drivers, Room Sales, Revenue Boosts, Banquet Conferences and more – everything you could possibly need to spearhead your success in Sales & Marketing.
The Sales & Marketing Arena of the Hospitality Industry is critical to the success of the overall organisation. To make the most of your money, both functional areas of Sales & Marketing must be treated as two sides of the same coin. This action-packed, intensive three-day seminar will take you right from Ideation to Exceeding Your Sales Goals. Content ranges from The Basic Marketing & Sales 101, The Business Game, Case Studies, Best Practices from Global Companies, The Cornell Quarterly to Harvard Business Review and more. Each candidate will walk away with a wealth of knowledge and essential toolkit that can be applied to spearhead and accomplish their own Sales Goals and become a more polished and razor-sharp individual in climbing their ladder of success. This programme is exclusively a brainchild of Taylors University and Lawerance Perreau of PI Management USA/UK.
- New Age of Prospecting for New Businesses in Tough Economic Times
- Developing Major Feeder Markets & Hinterland
- Increasing Revenue-base from Existing Customers & Increasing Market Penetrationfrom Non-Traditional Customers
- The SMART Analyses, The Game Changer.
- BRBR – BEST Room, RIGHT Customer, BEST Time, RIGHT Price.
- Probing the Needs, Making the Presentation, Closing the Deal or Handling Rejection.
- How to Make the Internet and Social Media Work for You.
- The Marketing Plan 101 & Selling 101
- Managing Outside Sales Force, Brokers, PR Agencies, Consultants, Contractors
- Analysing and Evaluating Top Customers, Corporate Clients, for Better Yield Management
- Partnering with “Internal” and “External” Customers on REVPAR
- Developing and Executing Guerilla Marketing Campaigns
- Sales & Marketing Case Studies from USA/Europe/Asia/Australia
- Launching of New Products & Services from Your Property
- Strategic Development & Tactical Execution of Sales & Marketing Functions
- How to Exceed Your Sales Goals & Quotas
- How to Capitalize from the Multiplier Effects
Who Is This For
Sales & Marketing Directors, Assistant General Managers, Executive Assistant Managers, Operations Directors, Resident Managers, Directors of Rooms, Revenue Managers, Catering, Sales & Marketing Managers/ Executives, Entrepreneurs & Restaurant Owners.
Hotels, Fast Food Outlets, Convention & Conference Centers, Golf & Country Clubs, Restaurants.
For more information
For details, email us at email@example.com
Taylor’s University Lakeside Campus Location Map
Taylor’s University Lakeside Campus Contact Details
No. 1 Jalan Taylor’s,
47500 Subang Jaya,
Selangor Darul Ehsan,
Phone: +6(03)5629 5000
Fax: +6(03)5629 5001