The Diploma in Hospitality Management programme is conducted by Taylor’s in line with the internationally recognised Baccalaureat Technologique Hôtellerie (BTH) – a prestigious French national qualification awarded by Académie de Toulouse.
This two-year full-time programme is designed to give students comprehensive technical, managerial and personal skills to succeed in the hospitality industry. Over the two years, students will study all major aspects of the hospitality industry, such as accommodation, food production and foodservice.
Entry Level & Entry Requirements
- Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) or equivalent
- 3 credits
- 1 credit with SKM 3
- 1 credit with Certificate in Hotel Operations
- Senior Middle III – 5 passes including English
- ‘O’ Levels – 3 credits including English
- Other qualifications
- Other equivalent qualifications will be considered on a case-by-case basis
- Relevant work experience for mature students
January, April & July
Upon successful completion of this diploma, students can seek employment or further their studies into Year 2 of the Bachelor of International Hospitality Management or Bachelor of Culinary Arts and Foodservice Management (Hons). Alternatively students can pursue their studies at our partner universities and colleges in Australia, U.K. and the USA.
Taylor’s University Lakeside Campus Location Map
Taylor’s University Lakeside Campus Contact Details
No. 1 Jalan Taylor’s,
47500 Subang Jaya,
Selangor Darul Ehsan,
Phone: +6(03)5629 5000
Fax: +6(03)5629 5001