The UniSA Bachelor of Arts (Communication and Media Management) is a three-year programme offered in collaboration with the University of South Australia (UniSA). It is a degree that allows students to gain knowledge from a broad range of communication disciplines, such as advertising, journalism, multimedia and public relations.
The programme also equips students with skills and knowledge in both print and electronic media communication techniques and management. In addition, students develop the ability to apply communication techniques critically and objectively in a contemporary communications practice.
Entry Level & Entry Requirements
- Taylor’s Foundation in Communication / Diploma in Communication – Successful completion of either one of the programme
- ‘A’ Levels – 3Ds or 6 points based on 3 subjects
- SAM – Average of 60% based on 5 subjects including English
- CPU – Average of 60% based on 6 subjects including English
- STPM – CGPA 2.0 with minimum grade C for each subject
- UEC – 30 points based on 6 subjects including English
- Other qualifications – Other equivalent qualifications will be considered on a case-by-case basis
English Language Requirements
- STPM – Minimum A-
- UEC – Minimum A2
- IELTS – Overall score of 6
- TOEFL – Overall score of 550 (paper based); Overall score of 213 (computer-based)
- MUET – Band 4
*Students who do not meet any of the above English Requirements will have to register for Academic English and complete the course.
February & July
Students may complete their degree at Taylor’s or transfer to the Bachelor of Arts (Communication, Media and Culture) or Bachelor of Arts (Professional and Creative Communication) at UniSA, Adelaide upon completion of two years at Taylor’s.
Taylor’s University Lakeside Campus Location Map
Taylor’s University Lakeside Campus Contact Details
No. 1 Jalan Taylor’s,
47500 Subang Jaya,
Selangor Darul Ehsan,
Phone: +6(03)5629 5000
Fax: +6(03)5629 5001