Invest your money in AmOasis Global Islamic Equity, CIMB Islamic Bank Islamic Unit Trust investment program.
Seeks to achieve moderate capital and income appreciation over a medium to long term by investing in shares of global Shariah compliant companies.
This fund is suitable if you:
- You seek for a globally diversified portfolio with an investment strategy that conforms to the Principles of Shariah.
- Seek for a medium to long-term capital appreciation.
- Seek for a positive return through a regular flow of “halal’ income.
Terms & Conditions Apply
- Fund Type : Capital Growth
- Investment Manager : AmInvestment Services Berhad
- Trustee : Amanah Raya Trustees Berhad
- Benchmark : Dow Jones Islamic Market Index
- Launch Date : 21 April 2006
- Initial Offer Price (NAV per unit): RM1.00
- Approved Fund Size (RM) : 200 million units
- Investment Time Horizon : Medium to long term
- Minimum Initial Investment : RM1000
- Minimum Additional Investment : RM500
- Distribution Policy : If any, is paid at least once a year
- Cooling-off Period : Only available for first time individual investors investing in any Fund managed by AmInvestment Services Berhad
- EPF Approved : No
- Initial Service Charge : 5% of the NAV per unit
- Annual Management Fee : Effective 1.80%
- Annual Trustee Fee : 0.07%
- Repurchase / Redemption Fee : Up to 1% if redeemed within 90 days of purchase
- Switching Fee : 6%
How to Apply?
Call us at 1300 880 900 or +603 22956100
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*This page contains information sourced on 30 Dec 2010. Please check with the bank for the latest updates.
Tags: islamic, islam, bank, banking, banker, bankers, deposit, deposits, transaction, transactions, saving, savings, current, atms, account, mortgage, accounts, anchor, financial, finance, financing, teller, loan, loans, loaning, lender, lenders, lending, issuance, pinjaman, wang, duit, kewangan, credit, debit, charge, cards, investment, wealth, management