Issued to a foreigner who hold acceptable professional qualifications or specialist skills and enter Malaysia to take up professional work for short term period not exceeding twelve (12) month. Applicant must be outside Malaysia at the time of application.
- Stage Artist – singer, musician, dancer, concert, theater, circus, acrobatic, silat, magician and opera (Buddhist, Hindu, and others)
- Non-Artist – stage management and screen play filming activities – documentary, interview, fiction, entertainment, and commercial advertisement or other related filming activities of foreign filming production company in Malaysia.
- Live Performance/Shows – in hotel, entertainment outlets, Trade Centre, Cultural Centre, Stadium and other suitable place.
- Promotional Activities by artist – indoor or outdoor performance, album and films promotion and product promotion excluding alcohol and tobacco products.
For details please browse to http://www.heritage.gov.my
Procedure for Stage/Filming Agencies Application
- Approval Letter from FINAS
- Application Letter from sponsor
- Form 12
- Form IMM 38
- 2 recent passport size photograph
- Personal Bond
- Letter of acceptance
- Photocopy of Passport
- Photocopy of company’s registration Form (certified copy of Form9, 24, and 49)
Please submit 3 copies
A complete application should be submitted to:
Jawatankuasa Agensi Pusat Permohonan Penggambaran Filem dan Persembahan Artis Luar Negara (PUSPAL)
Bahagian Perlesenan dan Penguatkuasaan
Kementerian Kebudayaan, Kesenian dan Warisan Malaysia
Tingkat 30, Menara TH Perdana, Maju Junction
1001 Jalan Sultan Ismail
50694 Kuala Lumpur.
Categories and Fees (RM)
Artist – RM500.00
Musician – RM500.00
Concert – RM500.00
Charity concert – RM500.00
Orchestra – RM500.00
Cultural Exchange – Gratis
Album promotion – RM500.00
Collaboration program – RM90.00
Cosmetic program – RM90.00
Food promotion – RM90.00
Film promotion – RM90.00
Opera – RM90.00
Magic show – RM90.00
Circus – RM90.00
Acrobatic – RM90.00