Boulevard Hotel is strategically located within Mid Valley City and is only a doorstep to the KTM Komuter (commuter train) and is only 5 kilometres or around 8-minute drive to the KL Sentral (the central hub of light rail trains including the KLIA Express).
Boulevard Hotel is centrally located between Kuala Lumpur and Petaling Jaya and connected by an extensive network of expressways which offers convenient access to many places. The Boulevard Hotel is the preferred address for the business and leisure travellers.
Connected to Boulevard Hotel are Mid Valley Megamall and the up-market Gardens Mall, with over 630 retail outlets of varieties of trendy fashion, dining, entertainment and family fun. Along the bustling boulevard are its signature offices, cafes, bars and specialty restaurants in a tropical landscape setting, making Mid Valley City a complete destination by itself.
Boulevard Hotel Accomodation
The Boulevard Hotel boasts complete ported and wireless connectivity throughout its 390 guestrooms, inclusive of five executive floors and sixty eight suites, spacious café with outdoor garden, a spa, a swimming pool, a gymnasium and four supporting function rooms.
Boulevard Hotel Guestroom Features
- International Direct Dial with voicemail
- Internet broadband access
- Individually controlled air-condition
- Television with satellite channels and in-house movies
- Coffee/ tea making facilities
- Hair dryer
- Shower cabin with rain shower
- Electronic safe
- Long bath in Deluxe, Executive Deluxe and Suites
- Mini fridge
- Iron and ironing board
Boulevard Hotel Other Guest Services
- Swimming Pool
- Laundry and valet
- Concierge Services
- Limousine Services
- Foreign currency exchange
Boulevard Hotel Dining and Entertainment
- 24-hour Wild Rice Restaurant with open terrace and pool view setting, offering local and western cuisine.
- Broadband internet access
- 24-hour In-Room Dining
- Flutes Living Room, Bar Lounge serves, varieties of wines, champagnes and exotic cocktails
Meetings & Banquet
4 fully equipped function rooms to accommodate a wide range of meetings and functions.
Seating capacity ranges from 20-400 persons.
Facilities : Audio Visual, Surau, Business Centre, Broadband Connectivity.
Mid Valley Megamall offering over 430 retail, dining and entertainment conveniences:
- 3 lifestyle stores; Carrefour, Metrojaya and Jusco
- 38-lane bowling alley and IT World
- Variety of themed restaurants, bistros, bars and food courts
- Fitness Centre (Gymnasium, fitness facilities, swimming pool)
- 18 screen Cineplex
- Children’s Entertainment Centre with complete range of fun and educational facilities
- Selection of aromatherapy spas
- Landscaped boulevard with lush greenery and street-side cafes
The Gardens, an exclusive and upmarket five-star development in Mid Valley City, comprising of :
- The Gardens Mall – offering over 200 fashion specialty shops, which includes 2 upmarket lifestyle stores; Robinsons and Isetan and a marketplace, Cold Storage
- Cocoon – holistic wellness centre offering an extensive list of new age treatments and ancient cures for complete mind, body and soul renewal
- Gurney Drive – Penang hawker-style delicacies in a roof-top open-air setting
- GSC Signature – boutique style cinema with 3 dining outlets
- The Gardens Ballroom – 20,000 square feet of event space, ideal for banquet, theatre or high fashion cat walk
- Selection of trendy dining outlets, fashion cafes and lounges
- The 5-star Gardens Hotel & Residences
- Two landmark office towers – The Gardens North & The Gardens South towers
Boulevard Hotel Location
- Strategically located between Kuala Lumpur and Petaling Jaya
- Part of Mid Valley City development, along the North Court of Mid Valley Megamall, reputed as one of Asia’s largest lifestlye shopping mall
- Instant access to five expressways and proximity to two interstate railway line
- Next to KTM Mid Valley Station and 8 minutes by car to KL Sentral
- 60 kilometres or 28 minutes ride by Express Rail between KLIA and KL Sentral
- Convenient access to Light Rail Transportation (LRT)
Mid Valley City,
Lingkaran Syed Putra,
59200 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: +6(03)2295 8000
Fax: +6(03)2287 8551
Email: email@example.com (Reservations), firstname.lastname@example.org (Enquiries)