This document is issued to individuals who have claimed as a Malaysian.
Where to Apply for Certification of Status
Application can be made through a Malaysian sponsor at any Immigration offices in Peninsular Malaysia, Sabah and Sarawak by issuing citizenship claim evidence. Application can also be submitted to the nearest Malaysian Mission Abroad.
Condition for Certification of Status
- Certificate of Status application form IM.45 Form
- Birth evidence such as birth certificate/ “W” Form/ Citizenship Evidence
- Three (3) applicant’s photographs in the size of 3.5cm x 5cm
- Certificate of Citizenship
- Parents Identification Card
- Parents marriage evidence
- Parents birth evidence such as birth certificate
- Original and copy of parents’ passport/travel document
- One (1) Family photograph
- One (1) sponsor’s photograph in the size of 3.5cm x 5cm
Payment for Certification of Status