Suruhanjaya Pilihan Raya (SPR) Malaysia allows absent voters (Pengundi Tidak Hadir – PTH) to collect their priority envelope containing the ballot papers from Overseas Malaysia Representative Offices (Pejabat-pejabat Perwakilan Malaysia).
People who are categorized as absent voters (Pengundi Tidak Hadir – PTH) are as below:
- Members of the military serving overseas and their spouses;
- Public servants on duty at Malaysian missions abroad and partner countries, and
- Students who are studying full-time outside the country and partner.
This is a simple page provided by SPR for public to check if you are qualified as absent voters (Pengundi Tidak Hadir – PTH) in any Malaysia Representative Offices.
Follow the steps below to check if you are a registered absent voter (Pengundi Tidak Hadir – PTH):
- Go to the Malaysia Election Household Voters Checking page as shown at the end of this article.
- In the “No IC Pemohon” box, type in your NRIC number and click “TERUSKAN” button.
- The system will show the status via a pop up.
You can also read the media release document on Pengundi Tidak Hadir (PTH) below:
Click the link below to Check & Confirm Your Malaysia Representative Offices for Overseas Absent Voters/PTH: