Election Commission of Malaysia has provided an online page for you to check voters registration for people in your household. This single page allows you to check multiple people living in the same house or registered using the same address without the need of checking each NRIC numbers separately.
This page is useful to check and verify if everyone in your household are registered in the same constituency, state assemblies(DUN), polling district and locality.
Follow the steps below to check your household voters information:
- Go to the Malaysia Election Household Voters Checking page as shown at the end of this article.
- There are initially 3 boxes for you to type NRIC numbers of people in your household.
- If you need to type more NRIC numbers, click on the “TAMBAH IC” button and the page will refresh with an additional box. You can add as much NRIC boxes as needed.
- Type in all your household people’s NRIC number (without “-” or “space”) in the numbered boxes and click “SEMAK” button.
- The system will show a list of records showing the voters details of each NRIC number typed earlier.
Once you click “SEMAK” button, you will be presented with a list of information as below:
If you find the information shown is incorrect, you can make a complaint in their Complaint & Inquiry page by clicking “Aduan dan Pertanyaan” link. This will automatically fill the contact form with the NRIC number and you can fill the rest of the information and submit.
If you need to update your address, clicking “Pertukaran Alamat” link will pop up window informing that application to update address can only be made in SPR counters in headquarters and state offices, and also computerized post offices.
Click Malaysia Election Household Voters Checking page below: