Use this term loan facility to buy ASB units. While you are servicing the loan, you’ll be earning the annual dividends and bonuses from your ASB investment which you can use to partly pay for the subsequent year loan repayments. It’s an affordable, convenient and smart way to make your money work harder.
Features and benefits:
- Maximum loan amount of up to RM200,000.
- High financing margin.
- Low interest rates.
- Flexible loan tenures.
- Low handling fees.
- Insurance coverage.
Terms & Conditions Apply
The Master Prospectus of the unit trust funds of ASNB dated June 30, 2010, has been registered with the Securities Commission and is available at any office of ASNB and its agents. Units will be issued upon receipt of the registration form as enclosed in the Master Prospectus. Before investing, please read and understand the content of the Master Prospectus. Total return on the investments may go down as well as up. Past performances of the unit trust funds of ASNB are not guarantees of future performances. Before investing, kindly consider the fees and charges involved.
- All eligible ASB investors under ASNB guidelines.
- Bumiputra only.
- Individuals aged 18 years and above.
- For student & unemployed applicant, a guarantor with adequate repayment capacity is to be obtained.
Applicant is required to submit the compulsory documents as follow:
- Photocopy of NRIC
- Photocopy of ASB passbook (1st & 2nd page)
- Evidence of income
Definition of evidence of income:
- For wage earner – Latest 1 month salary slip / latest 3 months payment voucher (if salary is paid through payment voucher)
- For self-employed / businessman: – Only ONE of the following
- Latest 3 months current account / savings account statement
- Statement of interest earned and received from FDs placed for more than 12 months
- ASNB dividend statement
- Latest 3 months Tabung Haji account statement.
All eligible ASB investors under ASNB guidelines
Package 1: BLR – 1.65% p.a. throughout the loan tenure
Package 2: 4.65% p.a. fixed for the first 2 years, BLR – 1.65% p.a. thereafter
BLR as at July 2010: 6.30%
Fees and Charges
- Documentation Fee : RM100
- Letter of Offer – Stamping : RM10
- Letter of Guarantee and Indemnity – Stamping (if any) : RM10
How to Apply?
Call us at 1300 880 900 or +603 22956100
*This page contains information sourced on 25 Oct 2010. Please check with the bank for the latest updates.