Initial Public Offering (IPO) Pink Form Financing is a tailored credit facility extended to the company eligible employees to purchase the IPO* shares that has been allocated to them by their employer during the listing exercise.
Features and Benefits:
- High financing amount up to RM2 million
- Margin of Financing (MOF) up to 80% of the IPO price*
- Documentation fee up to RM200
Terms & Conditions Apply
- Individual age between 21 to 65
- Malaysian or non-Malaysian residing in Malaysia
These documents must be submitted along with the application form at any of the nearest branches. The bank reserves the right to request for additional documentation where deemed
- NRIC (both sides)
- Duly completed application form.
- Recent BE / EA / 2 month payslip
- Entitlement / Allocation Letter
- Pink form
Malaysian or non-Malaysian residing in Malaysia aged between 21 and 65 years
BLR + 1.0% p.a.
BLR as at July 2010: 6.30%
Fees and Charges
Documentation fee up to RM200
How to Apply?
Call us at 1300 880 900 or +603 22956100
*This page contains information sourced on 25 Oct 2010. Please check with the bank for the latest updates.