Share Margin Financing is a standby, revolving personal lending facility secured by collaterals for the trading of shares on Bursa Malaysia.
- High facility limit up to RM 5mil
- Wider range of accepted collateral, i.e Cash, Fixed Deposit, Quoted Shares
- High leverage of collateral : Cash / Fixed Deposit 2- 2.5X, Quoted Share 1-1.5X
- High Margin of Financing 50-60%
- Documentation fees up to RM200
- Rollover fee at 0.5% of outstanding facility amount per quarter
- CDS account fee (waived)
*based on current promotion
Terms & Conditions Apply
- Individual age between 21 to 65
- Malaysian or non-Malaysia residing in Malaysia
These documents must be submitted along with the application form at any of the nearest branches. The bank reserves the right to request for additional documentation where deemed necessary.
- NRIC (both sides)
- Recent BE / EA / 2 month payslip
- Latest bank statement
- Redemption cases: Furnish the latest margin account statement from your existing financier.
Malaysian or non-Malaysian residing in Malaysia aged between 21 and 65 years
BLR + 0.75% p.a.
BLR as at July 2010: 6.30%
Fees and Charges
Documentation fee up to RM200
How to Apply?
Call us at 1300 880 900 or +603 22956100
*This page contains information sourced on 25 Oct 2010. Please check with the bank for the latest updates.