Invest your money in CIMB Islamic Asia Pacific Equity, CIMB Islamic Bank Islamic Unit Trust investment program.
The Fund aims to achieve long term capital appreciation and income while complying with Islamic investment criteria, through investments in the emerging and developed markets of the Asia Pacific ex Japan region.
This fund is suitable if you:
- Have a long term investment horizon;
- Want a portfolio of investments that adhere to the Shariah principles;
- Want a well diversified portfolio of Asia Pacific ex-Japan region equities; and/ or
- Are willing to take higher risks in anticipation for potentially higher capital appreciation over the long term.
Terms & Conditions Apply
- Fund Type : Equity (Shariah)
- Investment Manager : CIMB-Principal Asset Management Bhd
- Trustee : HSBC (Malaysia) Trustee Berhad
- Benchmark : The Dow Jones Islamic Market Asia/Pacific ex Japan Index
- Launch Date : 02 June 2006
- Initial Offer Price (NAV per unit): RM0.50
- Approved Fund Size (RM) : 1.35 billion units
- Investment Time Horizon : 5 years or more
- Minimum Initial Investment : RM500
- Minimum Additional Investment : RM200
- Distribution Policy : Regular distributions are not the focus of this Fund. Distributions, if any, are at the discretion of the Manager.
- Cooling-off Period : Six (6) Business Days from the date the application form is received and accepted by the Manager or Approval Distributor for the first time.
- EPF Approved : No
- Initial Service Charge : Up to 5.0% of the NAV per unit
- Annual Management Fee : 1.80% p.a. of the NAV of the Fund
- Annual Trustee Fee : 0.07% p.a. of the NAV of the Fund
- Repurchase / Redemption Fee : Nil
- Switching Fee : Difference (if any) between the Application Fees of these two funds.
How to Apply?
Call us at 1300 880 900 or +603 22956100
Email us at email@example.com
*This page contains information sourced on 30 Dec 2010. Please check with the bank for the latest updates.
Tags: islamic, islam, bank, banking, banker, bankers, deposit, deposits, transaction, transactions, saving, savings, current, atms, account, mortgage, accounts, anchor, financial, finance, financing, teller, loan, loans, loaning, lender, lenders, lending, issuance, pinjaman, wang, duit, kewangan, credit, debit, charge, cards, investment, wealth, management