Invest your money in CIMB Islamic Balanced Growth, CIMB Islamic Bank Islamic Unit Trust investment program.
To grow the value of the Unit Holders’ investments over the long term in a diversified mix of Malaysian assets in approved Shariah instruments while providing consistent income.
This fund is suitable if you:
- Want a diversified portfolio yet prefer a higher exposure to investments in equities for potentially higher returns over the long term; and/ or
- Accept that investment returns may be negative over the short term, but recognise that a diversified fund tends to produce a smoother return over time than a fund which invests in only one asset class such as equities.
Terms & Conditions Apply
- Fund Type : Balanced
- Investment Manager : CIMB-Principal Asset Management Bhd
- Trustee : Mayban Trustees Berhad
- Benchmark : 60% FBM EMAS Shariah Index + 40% CIMB Islamic 1-Month General Investment Account-I (GIA)
- Launch Date : 26 May 2003
- Initial Offer Price (NAV per unit): RM0.50
- Approved Fund Size (RM) : 500 million
- Investment Time Horizon : 5 years or more
- Minimum Initial Investment : RM500
- Minimum Additional Investment : RM200
- Distribution Policy : Once a year every January
- Cooling-off Period : Six (6) Business Days from the date the application form is received and accepted by the Manager or Approval Distributor for the first time.
- EPF Approved : Yes
- Initial Service Charge : Up to 5.0% of the NAV per unit
- Annual Management Fee : 1.50% p.a. of the NAV of the Fund
- Annual Trustee Fee : 0.07% p.a. of the NAV of the Fund
- Repurchase / Redemption Fee : Nil
- Switching Fee : Difference (if any) between the Application Fees of these two funds
How to Apply?
Call us at 1300 880 900 or +603 22956100
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*This page contains information sourced on 31 Dec 2010. Please check with the bank for the latest updates.
Tags: islamic, islam, bank, banking, banker, bankers, deposit, deposits, transaction, transactions, saving, savings, current, atms, account, mortgage, accounts, anchor, financial, finance, financing, teller, loan, loans, loaning, lender, lenders, lending, issuance, pinjaman, wang, duit, kewangan, credit, debit, charge, cards, investment, wealth, management