CIMB Islamic Bank first determine your financing requirements in relation to the duration and manner of payment. The Bank then purchases the asset that you wish to acquire and subsequently sells back the asset to you at the contracted profit rate. This price is comprised of the Bank’s actual cost and profit margin. You will then pay this price to the Bank based on the Effective Profit Rate (e.g BFR-1.80%).
Features and Benefits
- Applicants enjoy a flexible financing period of up to 30 years or up to the age of 70 years, whichever is earlier.
- Up to 90% facility margin of financing plus 5% of General Mortgage Term Takaful (GMTT).
- Processing fee waived.
- Ibra’ is given for the difference between the CPR and EPR.
- The rates are protected by ceiling rate.
- Identity card or passport.
- Latest 3 months salary slips.
- Latest EA form (where applicable).
- EPF statement.
- Employment letter.
- Sales & Purchase Agreement or booking receipt and purchase form.
- Latest 1 year financing or loan statement (for refinancing).
- Any other relevant documents to show proof of income and net worth i.e bank statement for the past 6 months.
Fees and Charges
Non Free Moving Cost (NFMC) – All costs and charges incurred in relation to the facility (i.e takaful, valuation fee, legal and stamping fees) are to be borne by the customer.
How to Apply?
Call us at 1300 880 900 or +603 22956100
*This page contains information sourced on 3 Nov 2010. Please check with the bank for the latest updates.
Tags: islamic, islam, bank, banking, banker, bankers, deposit, deposits, transaction, transactions, saving, savings, current, atms, account, mortgage, accounts, anchor, financial, finance, financing, teller, loan, loans, loaning, lender, lenders, lending, issuance, pinjaman, wang, duit, kewangan