Get your own CIMB Islamic PETRONAS MasterCard credit card.
Features and Benefits
- Absolutely Free For Life – Experience year after year of financial freedom with no joining or annual fees, ever
- 2% Rebates – Enjoy 2% rebates everytime you spend at PETRONAS stations and Mesra outlets or get 0.5% rebate on all other retail transactions
- Rebate Offers – Watch out for our rebate offers from time to time and enjoy all these exclusive rewards!
- Secure e-pay – A new online payment service for internet purchases, which is safe, secure and convenient.
- Exclusive Discount & Privileges – Enjoy special privileges and discounts all year round at over 500 outlets
- Up to RM 500,000 Travel Takaful – Travel to any destination in the world with your loved ones, with Takaful coverage and peace of mind.
- PETRONAS Mesra Loyalty Programme – Earn more points with the PETRONAS Mesra card and redeem for great items from PETRONAS Mesra Loyalty Programme.
- Ujrah Concept – Payment in exchange for services , benefits and privileges offered to the cardholders
Income: Gold card : RM18,000 per annum
Minimum age: Principal : 21 years old
Supplementary: 18 years old
Documents required (non-returnable):
- A photocopy of IC both sides
- Latest salary slip / income tax receipts / EA form
- if self-employed, copies of
- Business Registration Certificate or Form 9 / 24 / 49
- Last 3 months business bank statements
Note: Additional credit cards will share a combined credit line.
Fees and Charges
Gold – Free For Life
Gold – RM 70
How to Apply?
Call us at:
03 – 6204 7799 (Platinum)
03 – 6204 7788 (Gold & Classic)
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*This page contains information sourced on 2 Dec 2010. Please check with the bank for the latest updates.
Tags: islamic, islam, bank, banking, banker, bankers, deposit, deposits, transaction, transactions, saving, savings, current, atms, account, mortgage, accounts, anchor, financial, finance, financing, teller, loan, loans, loaning, lender, lenders, lending, issuance, pinjaman, wang, duit, kewangan, credit, debit, charge, cards, investment, wealth, management