Invest your money in CIMB Islamic DALI Equity Growth, CIMB Islamic Bank Islamic Unit Trust investment program.
To achieve consistent capital growth over the medium to long-term.
This fund is suitable if you:
- Want a diversified portfolio that includes Shariah compliant equities and Sukuk;
- Are willing to take moderate risk for potentially better capital appreciation.
Terms & Conditions Apply
- Fund Type : Equity
- Investment Manager : CIMB-Principal Asset Management Bhd
- Trustee : Am Trustee Berhad
- Benchmark : FTSE Bursa Malaysia EMAS Shariah Index
- Launch Date : 07 May 2008
- Initial Offer Price (NAV per unit): RM1.00
- Approved Fund Size (RM) : 1.20 billion units
- Investment Time Horizon : 3 years or more
- Minimum Initial Investment : RM500
- Minimum Additional Investment : RM200
- Distribution Policy : The Manager has the discretion to distribute part or all of the Fund’s distributable income. The distribution (if any) may vary from period to period depending on the investment objective and the performance of the Fund.
- Cooling-off Period : Six (6) Business Days from the date the application form is received and accepted by the Manager or Approval Distributor for the first time.
- EPF Approved : Yes
- Initial Service Charge : Up to 6.5% of the NAV per unit
- Annual Management Fee : 1.50% p.a. of the NAV of the Fund
- Annual Trustee Fee : 0.08% p.a. of the NAV of the Fund
- Repurchase / Redemption Fee : Nil
- Switching Fee : Difference (if any) between the Application Fees of these two funds
How to Apply?
Call us at 1300 880 900 or +603 22956100
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*This page contains information sourced on 30 Dec 2010. Please check with the bank for the latest updates.
Tags: islamic, islam, bank, banking, banker, bankers, deposit, deposits, transaction, transactions, saving, savings, current, atms, account, mortgage, accounts, anchor, financial, finance, financing, teller, loan, loans, loaning, lender, lenders, lending, issuance, pinjaman, wang, duit, kewangan, credit, debit, charge, cards, investment, wealth, management