Invest your money in CIMB Islamic DALI Equity Theme, CIMB Islamic Bank Islamic Unit Trust investment program.
Aims to provide investors with medium to long-term capital appreciation through investments in securities of Malaysian.
This fund is suitable if you:
- Want a diversified portfolio with thematic investments opportunities;
- Can accept that investment returns may fluctuate significantly over the short term and may even be negative; and/ or
- Are willing to take above average to high risk in anticipation for higher capital appreciation.
Terms & Conditions Apply
- Fund Type : Equity
- Investment Manager : CIMB-Principal Asset Management Bhd
- Trustee : CIMB Islamic Shariah Committee
- Benchmark : FTSE Bursa Malaysia EMAS Shariah Index
- Launch Date : 28 February 2008
- Initial Offer Price (NAV per unit): RM0.25
- Approved Fund Size (RM) : 1.35 billion units
- Investment Time Horizon : 5 years or more
- Minimum Initial Investment : RM500
- Minimum Additional Investment : RM200
- Distribution Policy : Distributions, if any, are incidental and are at the discretion of the Manager
- Cooling-off Period : Six (6) Business Days from the date the application form is received and accepted by the Manager or Approval Distributor for the first time.
- EPF Approved : Yes
- Initial Service Charge : Up to 6.5% of the NAV per unit
- Annual Management Fee : Up to 1.50% p.a. of the NAV of the Fund
- Annual Trustee Fee : 0.08% p.a. of the NAV of the Fund
- Repurchase / Redemption Fee : Nil
- Switching Fee : Difference (if any) between the Application Fees of these two funds
How to Apply?
Call us at 1300 880 900 or +603 22956100
Email us at email@example.com
*This page contains information sourced on 30 Dec 2010. Please check with the bank for the latest updates.
Tags: islamic, islam, bank, banking, banker, bankers, deposit, deposits, transaction, transactions, saving, savings, current, atms, account, mortgage, accounts, anchor, financial, finance, financing, teller, loan, loans, loaning, lender, lenders, lending, issuance, pinjaman, wang, duit, kewangan, credit, debit, charge, cards, investment, wealth, management