Invest your money in CIMB Islamic Deposit, CIMB Islamic Bank Islamic Unit Trust investment program.
Aims to provide investors with liquidity and regular income, whilst maintaining capital stability by investing primarily in deposits that comply with the Shariah principles.
This fund is suitable if you:
- Seek liquid and low risk investment with a short-term investment horizon
- Want a Shariah-compliant investment
- Seek for a security and flexibility in investment; and/or
- Want to set money aside while waiting to make another investment
Terms & Conditions Apply
- Fund Type: Money Market (Shariah) / Income.
- Investment Manager: CIMB-Principal Asset Management Berhad
- Trustee: HSBC (Malaysia) Trustee Berhad
- Benchmark: Islamic Interbank Overnight Rate
- Launch Date: 09 September 2009
- Initial Offer Price (NAV per unit): RM 1.00
- Approved Fund Size (RM): 400 million units
- Investment Time Horizon: Short term investment horizon
- Minimum Initial Investment: RM10,000 or such other amount as the Manager may from time to time decide
- Minimum Additional Investment: RM1,000 or such other amount as the Manager or the Approved Distributor may from time to time decide
- Distribution Policy: Monthly, depending on the level of income (if any) the Fund generates
- Cooling-off Period: Six (6) Business Days from the date the application form is received and accepted by the Manager or Approved Distributor for the first time
- EPF Approved: Yes
- Initial Service Charge: Nil
- Annual Management Fee: 0.45% per annum of the Net Asset Value of the Fund
- Annual Trustee Fee: 0.08% per annum of the Net Asset Value of the Fund, subject to a minimum of RM18,000 per annum
- Repurchase / Redemption Fee: Nil
- Switching Fee: Since switching is treated as a withdrawal from one fund and an investment into another fund, you will be charged a Switching Fee equal to the difference (if any) between the Application Fees of these two funds. Switching Fee will not be charged if the fund to be switched into has a lower Application Fee
How to Apply?
Call us at 1300 880 900 or +603 22956100
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*This page contains information sourced on 30 Dec 2010. Please check with the bank for the latest updates.
Tags: islamic, islam, bank, banking, banker, bankers, deposit, deposits, transaction, transactions, saving, savings, current, atms, account, mortgage, accounts, anchor, financial, finance, financing, teller, loan, loans, loaning, lender, lenders, lending, issuance, pinjaman, wang, duit, kewangan, credit, debit, charge, cards, investment, wealth, management