Invest your money in CIMB Islamic Enhanced Sukuk, CIMB Islamic Bank Islamic Unit Trust investment program.
Aims to grow the value of Unit Holders’ investments over the medium term in an Islamic bond portfolio with most tenures ranging from 3-10 years as well as to provide regular income.
This fund is suitable if you:
- Want a diversified portfolio of investments that includes Sukuk;
- Seek for less volatile asset class with some exposure to equities.
Terms & Conditions Apply
- Fund Type: Fixed Income
- Investment Manager: CIMB-Principal Asset Management Bhd
- Trustee: HSBC (Malaysia) Trustee Berhad
- Benchmark: 85% CIMB Islamic 1-Month General Investment Account-I (GIA) + 15% FBM EMAS Shariah Index
- Launch Date: 23 February 2005
- Initial Offer Price (NAV per unit): RM1.00
- Approved Fund Size (RM): 500 million.
- Investment Time Horizon: 3 years or more
- Minimum Initial Investment: RM2,000
- Minimum Additional Investment: RM500
- Distribution Policy: Once a year
- Cooling-off Period: Six (6) Business Days from the date the application form is received and accepted by the Manager or Approval Distributor for the first time.
- EPF Approved: Yes
- Initial Service Charge: 2.0% of the NAV per unit
- Annual Management Fee: 1.00% p.a. of the NAV of the Fund
- Annual Trustee Fee: 0.07% p.a. of the NAV of the Fund
- Repurchase / Redemption Fee: Nil
- Switching Fee: Difference (if any) between the Application Fees of these two funds
How to Apply?
Call us at 1300 880 900 or +603 22956100
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*This page contains information sourced on 30 Dec 2010. Please check with the bank for the latest updates.
Tags: islamic, islam, bank, banking, banker, bankers, deposit, deposits, transaction, transactions, saving, savings, current, atms, account, mortgage, accounts, anchor, financial, finance, financing, teller, loan, loans, loaning, lender, lenders, lending, issuance, pinjaman, wang, duit, kewangan, credit, debit, charge, cards, investment, wealth, management