Invest your money in CIMB Islamic Equity Aggressive, CIMB Islamic Bank Islamic Unit Trust investment program.
To earn reasonable returns for investors by investing in approved equities listed on Bursa Malaysia as well as unlisted securities and other non-interest bearing assets acceptable under Shariah principles.
This fund is suitable if you:
- Are seeking capital appreciation over the long term and do not require regular income from their investment;
- Are willing to take higher risks in anticipation of potentially higher returns; and/ or
- Can accept that investment returns may fluctuate significantly over the short term and may even be negative.
Terms & Conditions Apply
- Fund Type : Equity
- Investment Manager : CIMB-Principal Asset Management Bhd
- Trustee : AmanahRaya Trustees Berhad
- Benchmark : FTSE bursa Malaysia EMAS Shariah Index
- Launch Date : 15 June 1995
- Initial Offer Price (NAV per unit): RM1.00
- Approved Fund Size (RM) : 300 million
- Investment Time Horizon : 5 years or more
- Minimum Initial Investment : RM500
- Minimum Additional Investment : RM200
- Distribution Policy : Once a year every January
- Cooling-off Period : Six (6) Business Days from the date the application form is received and accepted by the Manager or Approval Distributor for the first time.
- EPF Approved : Yes
- Initial Service Charge : 5.0% of the NAV per unit
- Annual Management Fee : 1.50% p.a. of the NAV of the Fund
- Annual Trustee Fee : 0.10% p.a. of the NAV of the Fund
- Repurchase / Redemption Fee : Nil
- Switching Fee : Difference (if any) between the Application Fees of these two funds
How to Apply?
Call us at 1300 880 900 or +603 22956100
Email us at email@example.com
*This page contains information sourced on 30 Dec 2010. Please check with the bank for the latest updates.
Tags: islamic, islam, bank, banking, banker, bankers, deposit, deposits, transaction, transactions, saving, savings, current, atms, account, mortgage, accounts, anchor, financial, finance, financing, teller, loan, loans, loaning, lender, lenders, lending, issuance, pinjaman, wang, duit, kewangan, credit, debit, charge, cards, investment, wealth, management