Invest your money in CIMB Islamic Equity, CIMB Islamic Bank Islamic Unit Trust investment program.
To provide investors with long-term capital growth by investing principally in equities. The fund also seeks to outperform the benchmark.
This fund is suitable if you:
- Are seeking maximum capital appreciation over the long term and do not require regular income from their investment;
- Want a portfolio with some exposure in foreign investments;
- Are comfortable with a higher than average degree of volatility; and/ or
- Are willing to take higher risks in anticipate of potentially higher returns.
Terms & Conditions Apply
- Fund Type : Equity
- Investment Manager : CIMB-Principal Asset Management Bhd
- Trustee : AmanahRaya Trustees Berhad
- Benchmark : 70% FTSE Bursa Malaysia EMAS Shariah Index + 30% Dow Jones Islamic Asia Pacific ex Japan
- Launch Date : 08 October 2004
- Initial Offer Price (NAV per unit): RM0.50
- Approved Fund Size (RM) : 700 million units
- Investment Time Horizon : 5 years or more
- Minimum Initial Investment : RM500
- Minimum Additional Investment : RM200
- Distribution Policy : The Manager has the discretion to distribute part or all of the Fund’s distributable income. The distribution (if any) may vary from period to period depending on the investment objective and the performance of the Fund.
- Cooling-off Period : Six (6) Business Days from the date the application form is received and accepted by the Manager or Approval Distributor for the first time
- EPF Approved : No
- Initial Service Charge : 6.5% of the NAV per unit
- Annual Management Fee : 1.50% p.a. of the NAV of the Fund
- Annual Trustee Fee : 0.06% p.a. of the NAV of the Fund
- Repurchase / Redemption Fee : Nil
- Switching Fee : Difference (if any) between the Application Fees of these two funds
How to Apply?
Call us at 1300 880 900 or +603 22956100
Email us at email@example.com
*This page contains information sourced on 30 Dec 2010. Please check with the bank for the latest updates.
Tags: islamic, islam, bank, banking, banker, bankers, deposit, deposits, transaction, transactions, saving, savings, current, atms, account, mortgage, accounts, anchor, financial, finance, financing, teller, loan, loans, loaning, lender, lenders, lending, issuance, pinjaman, wang, duit, kewangan, credit, debit, charge, cards, investment, wealth, management