Invest your money in CIMB Islamic Global Emerging Markets Equity, CIMB Islamic Bank Islamic Unit Trust investment program.
Aims to provide investors with medium to long-term capital appreciation through investments in the global emerging markets and that conform to Shariah principles.
This fund is suitable if you:
- Seek an opportunity to participate in the rapidly developing emerging market economies, which are expected to have faster long-term growth rates than most developed economies: and/ or
- Are willing to accept equity risks to garner potentially greater returns over the medium to long-term investment horizon.
Terms & Conditions Apply
- Fund Type : Equity
- Investment Manager : CIMB-Principal Asset Management Bhd
- Trustee : Deutsche Trustees Berhad
- Benchmark : Dow Jones Islamic Market emerging Markets Index
- Launch Date : 02 July 2008
- Initial Offer Price (NAV per unit): RM0.50
- Approved Fund Size (RM) : 300 million units
- Investment Time Horizon : 3 to 5 years
- Minimum Initial Investment : RM1,000
- Minimum Additional Investment : RM200
- Distribution Policy : Given its investment objective, the Fund is not expected to pay any distribution
- Cooling-off Period : Six (6) Business Days from the date the application form is received and accepted by the Manager or Approval Distributor for the first time.
- EPF Approved : No
- Initial Service Charge : 6.5% of the NAV per unit
- Annual Management Fee : Up to 1.85% p.a. of the NAV of the Fund
- Annual Trustee Fee : 0.08% p.a. of the NAV of the Fund
- Repurchase / Redemption Fee : Nil
- Switching Fee : Difference (if any) between the Application Fees of these two funds
How to Apply?
Call us at 1300 880 900 or +603 22956100
Email us at email@example.com
*This page contains information sourced on 31 Dec 2010. Please check with the bank for the latest updates.
Tags: islamic, islam, bank, banking, banker, bankers, deposit, deposits, transaction, transactions, saving, savings, current, atms, account, mortgage, accounts, anchor, financial, finance, financing, teller, loan, loans, loaning, lender, lenders, lending, issuance, pinjaman, wang, duit, kewangan, credit, debit, charge, cards, investment, wealth, management