Invest your money in CIMB Islamic Money Market, CIMB Islamic Bank Islamic Unit Trust investment program.
Aims to provide investors with liquidity and regular income, whilst maintaining capital stability by investing primarily in money market instruments that conform with Shariah principles.
This fund is suitable if you:
- Invest the cash portion of an investment portfolio; and/ or
- “Park” money aside while waiting to make another investment.
Terms & Conditions Apply
- Fund Type: Money Market
- Investment Manager: CIMB-Principal Islamic Asset Management Sdn Bhd
- Trustee: AmTrustee Berhad
- Benchmark: CIMB Islmaic 1-month General investment Account-i (GIA)
- Launch Date: 17 March 2008
- Initial Offer Price (NAV per unit): RM1.00
- Approved Fund Size (RM): 100 million units
- Investment Time Horizon: 1 year or more
- Minimum Initial Investment: RM10,000
- Minimum Additional Investment: RM1,000
- Distribution Policy: Monthly, depending on the level of income (if any) the Fund generates
- Cooling-off Period: Six (6) Business Days from the date the application form is received and accepted by the Manager or Approval Distributor for the first time.
- EPF Approved: Yes
- Initial Service Charge: Nil
- Annual Management Fee: Up to 0.50% p.a. of the NAV of the Fund
- Annual Trustee Fee: 0.08% p.a. of the NAV of the Fund
- Repurchase / Redemption Fee: Nil
- Switching Fee: Difference (if any) between the Application Fees of these two funds
How to Apply?
Call us at 1300 880 900 or +603 22956100
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*This page contains information sourced on 30 Dec 2010. Please check with the bank for the latest updates.
Tags: islamic, islam, bank, banking, banker, bankers, deposit, deposits, transaction, transactions, saving, savings, current, atms, account, mortgage, accounts, anchor, financial, finance, financing, teller, loan, loans, loaning, lender, lenders, lending, issuance, pinjaman, wang, duit, kewangan, credit, debit, charge, cards, investment, wealth, management