Invest your money in CIMB Islamic Small Cap, CIMB Islamic Bank Islamic Unit Trust investment program.
Aims to seek medium to long-term growth in capital by investing principally in emerging companies listed on the Bursa Malaysia and this must be in accordance with the Shariah principles.
This fund is suitable if you:
- Want to diversify their overall investment portfolio by including shares as an asset class, in particular, shares of smaller companies;
- Are seeking higher capital appreciation over the long-term; and/ or
- Are willing to take higher risks in pursuit of potentially higher returns compared to other kinds of investment instruments.
Terms & Conditions Apply
- Fund Type : Equity
- Investment Manager : CIMB-Principal Asset Management Bhd
- Trustee : Universal Trustees (Malaysia) Berhad
- Benchmark : FTSE Bursa Malaysia Small Cap Index
- Launch Date : 30 June 2003
- Initial Offer Price (NAV per unit): RM0.50
- Approved Fund Size (RM) : 500 million units
- Investment Time Horizon : 3 years or more
- Minimum Initial Investment : RM500
- Minimum Additional Investment : RM200
- Distribution Policy : The Manager has the discretion to distribute part or all of the Fund’s distributable income. The distribution (if any) may vary from period to period depending on the investment objective and the performance of the Fund.
- Cooling-off Period : Six (6) Business Days from the date the application form is received and accepted by the Manager or Approval Distributor for the first time.
- EPF Approved : Yes
- Initial Service Charge : Up to 6.50% p.a. of the NAV of the Fund
- Annual Management Fee : 1.85% p.a. of the NAV of the Fund
- Annual Trustee Fee : 0.06% p.a. of the NAV of the Fund
- Repurchase / Redemption Fee : Nil
- Switching Fee : Difference (if any) between the Application Fees of these two funds
How to Apply?
Call us at 1300 880 900 or +603 22956100
Email us at email@example.com
*This page contains information sourced on 30 Dec 2010. Please check with the bank for the latest updates.
Tags: islamic, islam, bank, banking, banker, bankers, deposit, deposits, transaction, transactions, saving, savings, current, atms, account, mortgage, accounts, anchor, financial, finance, financing, teller, loan, loans, loaning, lender, lenders, lending, issuance, pinjaman, wang, duit, kewangan, credit, debit, charge, cards, investment, wealth, management