Invest your money in CIMB Islamic Sukuk, CIMB Islamic Bank Islamic Unit Trust investment program.
To provide investors with an opportunity to gain higher than average income over the medium to long-term by investing in a diversified portfolio consisting principally of bonds, certificates of deposit, short-term money market instruments and other permissible investments under the Shariah principles.
This fund is suitable if you:
- Want to receive a tax-effective income stream and maintain the value of their investment over the medium term; and/ or
- Are looking for a less volatile investment but can accept that returns may fluctuate over the short term.
Terms & Conditions Apply
- Fund Type: Fixed Income
- Investment Manager: CIMB-Principal Asset Management Bhd
- Trustee: AmanahRaya Trustees Berhad
- Benchmark: RAM Quantshop MGS All Bond Index
- Launch Date: 08 October 2004
- Initial Offer Price (NAV per unit): RM1.00
- Approved Fund Size (RM): 350 million units
- Investment Time Horizon: 3 years or more
- Minimum Initial Investment: RM2,000
- Minimum Additional Investment: RM500
- Distribution Policy: Annually, depending on the performance of the Fund
- Cooling-off Period: Six (6) Business Days from the date the application form is received and accepted by the Manager or Approval Distributor for the first time.
- EPF Approved: Yes
- Initial Service Charge: 2.0% p.a. of the NAV of the Fund
- Annual Management Fee: 0.95% p.a. of the NAV of the Fund
- Annual Trustee Fee: 0.06% p.a. of the NAV of the Fund
- Repurchase / Redemption Fee: Nil
- Switching Fee: Difference (if any) between the Application Fees of these two funds
How to Apply?
Call us at 1300 880 900 or +603 22956100
Email us at email@example.com
*This page contains information sourced on 30 Dec 2010. Please check with the bank for the latest updates.
Tags: islamic, islam, bank, banking, banker, bankers, deposit, deposits, transaction, transactions, saving, savings, current, atms, account, mortgage, accounts, anchor, financial, finance, financing, teller, loan, loans, loaning, lender, lenders, lending, issuance, pinjaman, wang, duit, kewangan, credit, debit, charge, cards, investment, wealth, management