Cititel Express Hotel is strategically located on the fringes of the golden triangle of Kuala Lumpur City Centre, along Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman. This street was affectionately known as Batu Road, famed for its cobbled side streets of “Little India” hawking colourful silk saris, ornaments, masses of carpets, textiles, centuries old kopi tiam (coffee shops) and varieties of local hawker fares. A short distance away is Twin Towers, Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre and some of the main tourist belts.
The Cititel Express offers easy access to the city’s hottest spots. Leisure and business travelers will find the modest accommodations well-designed for their comfort and convenience. Cititel Express is suitable for those preferring basic comfort with limited frills.
Accommodation at Cititel Express Hotel Kuala Lumpur
Cititel Express accommodation comprises of 90 standard rooms in the Podium Block and 109 Superior and 44 Deluxe rooms in the Tower Block. Rooms are decorated with neutral tones, offering most of the basic amenities sufficient for guests needs. It caters to both the business and leisure travelers where a selection of rooms are available to suit each taste and budget.
Guest room features:
- Individually controlled air-conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Internet Broadband Access (Minimum charge applicable)
- Electronic Safe
- Shower cabin
Additional features in Superior and Deluxe Rooms:
- International direct dial
- Coffee/tea making facilities
- Mini fridge
Facilities/Services at Cititel Express Hotel
Dining & Entertainment:
- Terrace offering local and western cuisines
- In-room dining between 07:00hrs to 23:00hrs
Other Guest Services:
- Laundry & valet
- Luggage services
- Currency Exchange
- Medical assistance
- Limousine & taxi rental, tours & sightseeing
Cititel Express Hotel location
Cititel Express is located right beside some of the best heritage sites of Kuala Lumpur, and is within easy access to commercial, tourist, business, and entertainment districts. It is a mere 20-minute drive to bustling Petaling Street (Chinatown), Lake Gardens, Butterfly Park, the King’s Palace and one of Asia’s largest and preferred shopping mall – Mid Valley Megamall at Mid Valley City.
- Strategic location along Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman in Kuala Lumpur City Centre.
- Close to government offices, financial Institutions and commercial districts. Part of the vibrant precinct of Little India, numerous textile, carpets and other retail shops and a good stroll to the Sogo Shopping Mall
- Instant access to the city mono rail, immediate connections to the Express Rail between KL Sentral and KLIA
- Convenient interchange stations to the city’s two other inter district light rails and interstate railway
- 10 minutes walk to Putra World Trade Centre, 10 minutes by car to Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre
- 65 kilometres or 28 minutes ride by Express Rail between KLIA and KL Sentral
449, Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman,
50100 Kuala Lumpur,
Tel: +6(03)2691 9833
Fax: +6(03)2691 3103
Reservation : email@example.com
Enquiries : firstname.lastname@example.org