Collective Travel Document In Lieu Of Passport is a valid travel document issued by the Malaysian Government for the purpose of travelling to ASEAN countries except for Philippines. The document is issued to a group of minimum 5 to maximum 20 people.
Eligibility for Collective Travel Document
Only a Malaysia citizen
Documents Required for Collective Travel Document Application
- Form IM.101A. The form can be obtained from any Malaysia Immigration office or downloaded from Malaysia Immigration Department website (the form should be printed both side on white A4 size paper).
- Recent photograph with light blue background in the size of 3.5 X 5 cm (2 copies).
- Identification Card /Army Identification Card /Police Identification Card or Temporary Certificate (JPN.KPPK 09 or 11) for applicant above 12 years
- Birth Certificate for applicant under 12 years,
- Consent from either parents for applicant under 18 years (Form IM.42A),
- The applicant must appear before the Immigration officer.
Where to apply for Collective Travel Document
Any State Immigration Office.
Validity of Collective Travel Document
Valid for nine (9) months from the date of issued for single journey.
Fees for Collective Travel Document