The Damai Service Hospital (Melawati) or DSH (Melawati) is a specifically planned and designed all-purpose ultra modern hospital that provides a comfortable, personalized and conducive environment for quality diagnostic and therapeutic patient care services.
DSH (Melawati) has rapidly grown into a 60-bedded specialist hospital since 1989, licensed by the Ministry of Health under Act 586 and ISO accredited. The hospital provides a wide range of services in Internal Medicine, General Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery, Paediatric & Neonatal Surgery, Laparoscopic Surgery, Ear, Nose & Throat Surgery, Head & Neck Surgery, Gastroenterology, Mother & Child Care, as well as Obstetrics & Gynaecology.
This hospital is fully equipped with state-of-art equipment such as 3D Ultrasound, X-ray, 2 Operation Theatres of which one is equipped with Image Intensifier, 2 Labour Suites, 2-Bedded High Dependency Unit, Nursery with Neo-natal care, ECG, Stress Test, Audiogram, etc and operates a 24-hour Accident & Emergency Unit. The hospital is supported by a team of experienced and dedicated Specialists, Doctors and Nurses.
This Hospital is owned by the Damai Group of Companies comprising of Damai Service Hospital (Melawati) Sdn Bhd, Seavoy Nursing Home Sdn. Bhd., Seavoy Nursing School (for State Enrolled Nurses) and IMPIAN (Institut Masalah Pembelajaran & Autisme (M) Bhd.
Damai Service Hospital (Melawati) Services and Facilities
Apart from the outpatient clinics and the Accident & Emergency Unit, both of which are being operated 24 hours, the hospital also have Consultant Specialists with the expertise and experiences in the following disciplines:
- Internal Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Paediatric & Neonatal Surgery
- General Surgery
- Ear, Nose & Throat Surgery (Visiting)
- Orthopedics Surgery (Visiting)
- Plastic Surgery (Visiting)
- Urology (Visiting)
- Psychiatry (Visiting)
Damai Service Hospital (Melawati) Facilities
The hospital have the following facilities:
- 24 hours Accident and Emergency Unit
- Specialist Outpatient Clinics for the above-mentioned services.
- 24 hours Operating Theatre equipped with Image Intensifier, capable of performing various simple and complicated surgeries.
- Dedicated Day Care Unit, which caters for various endoscope examinations and day care procedures.
- Laparoscopic and gastroenterology surgery
- Labour Suites with facilities for painless Epidural Delivery
- Nursery with additional facilities to care for premature born babies
- Radiology (X-Ray) services, capable of carrying various types of diagnostic X-rays
- State-of-art ultra-sound & stress test.
- Nursery with facilities to care for premature born babies
- Comfortable rooms ranging from 9 and 6 bedded open wards to single, double, triple and 4 bedded rooms.
- 2-bedded High Dependency Unit for treatment of critically ill patients
- In-house Laboratory performing wide range of clinical investigations
- Ambulance Services
Damai Service Hospital (Melawati) Room Rates
There are different types of rooms available to accommodate the different needs of the patients. Rooms are categorized into: Single Room, Double Room, Triple, 4 Bedded, 6 and 9 Bedded Open Wards and Daycare Ward. The ward is supported by a group of experienced, competent and dedicated nurses who are available 24 hours of the day to attend to the patients every need.
The latest hospital room charges can be found here: www.dshm.com.my/acc.html
Damai Service Hospital (Melawati) Clinic Hours
Monday – Friday: 10.00am – 5.00pm
Saturday: 9.00am – 1.00pm
Sunday & Public Holidays: Closed
Damai Service Hospital (Melawati) Contact Details
Damai Service Hospital (Melawati)
Jalan Bandar 4,
53100 Kuala Lumpur,
Tel: +6(03) 4108 9900