Dependant Pass facility is accorded to families of Expatriate Officials. Who are eligible for Dependant Pass:
- Children not more than 21 years old.
- Handicapped/disabled child.
- Legally adopted child.
Application Procedures for Dependant Pass Application
Application for Dependant Pass can be submitted together with an application for Employment Pass or after the application for Employment Pass has been approved.
Supporting Documents for Dependant Pass Application
- Covering letter and authority letter from the company.
- Form DP11A with recent passport size photograph.
- Proof of relationship with the Expatriate (a translated copy has to be certified by the Embassy officials if the document is neither written in English or in Malay Language).
- Complete photocopies of Dependant’s Passport (Two copies for PRC citizen)
- Complete photocopies of Expatriate’s Passport.
Fees Charged for Dependant Pass
- Pass – RM90.00 per year or part thereof.
- Processing fee – RM50.00.
- Journey Performed Visa Fee – RM500.00 (if relevant).
- Visa fee – according to the individual country.