PIKOM Digital Lifestyle Expo 2010 (DLE) is coming soon in Kuala Lumpur. For the first time in Malaysia, consumers will have the opportunity to explore and experience the biggest and most extensive digital fair to be held by PIKOM when its PIKOM Digital Lifestyle Expo 2010 (DLE) opens this December at the KL Convention Centre here. The 3-day expo from December 10 till December 12 will showcase more than 50 global brands and 400 booths over approximately a total of 10,000 sq metres, making it the leading consumer electronics and mobile expo in the country.
This is the first time that the National ICT Association of Malaysia which is known nationwide for its hugely popular PIKOM PC Fair, is putting together consumer electronics and mobile communications and showcasing them all under one roof in the Digital Lifestyle Expo 2010. The expo will be divided into six segments – the 3Cs Pavilion (that will feature consumer electronics, computers and communications); 3D/LED TVs and AV / Home Entertainment; DCIM (which stands for Digital Camera, Imaging and Media); ICT / Multimedia / Devices; Games; and lastly Mobile / Broadband / Wireless.
Among the over 50 global brands who will be participating in the DLE are:
- 3Cs Pavilions – Apple, Panasonic, Sony and Toshiba
- 3D/LED TVs and AV / Home Entertainment – LG, Philips, Onkyo, Samsung, DETV, EACAN, Edifier, Sonic Gear, Swedish Statement and Vivitek
- DCIM – Fujifilm, Nikon, Olympus, Panasonic and Samsung
- ICT / Multimedia / Devices – ACER, Dell, HP, Lenovo, Samsung, Toshiba and Western Digital
- Games – Ballun, CIB Net Station, DF Interactive, Garena, MOL and Razer
- Mobile / Broadband / Wireless – Blackberry, CSL, Huawei, Nokia, Celcom, Digi, Maxis, P1 Wimax and TM