Invest your money in AmIttikal, CIMB Islamic Bank Islamic Unit Trust investment program.
Designed as a medium to long-term investment with an objective of producing ‘halal’ income and to a lesser extent capital growth.
This fund is suitable if you:
- Seek for a positive return through a regular flow of halal income.
- Seek for a diversified portfolio with a conservative investment strategy that conforms to the Principles of Shariah.
- Have a medium to long-term investment goals and are not planning to have access to your money in the next 3 years.
Terms & Conditions Apply
- Fund Type: Income and to a lesser extent growth
- Investment Manager: AmInvestment Services Berhad
- Trustee: Amanah Raya Trustees Berhad
- Benchmark: Malayan Banking Berhad 12-months Islamic General Investment Account plus 3% spread
- Launch Date: 12 January 1993
- Initial Offer Price (NAV per unit): RM1.00
- Approved Fund Size (RM): 500 million units
- Investment Time Horizon: Medium to long-term
- Minimum Initial Investment: RM1000
- Minimum Additional Investment: RM500
- Distribution Policy: If any, is paid at least once a year
- Cooling-off Period: Only available for first time individual investors investing in any Fund managed by AmInvestment Services Berhad
- EPF Approved: Yes
- Initial Service Charge: Up to 6% of the NAV per unit for cash sales, Up to 3% of the NAV per unit for EPF sales
- Annual Management Fee: Al-Mudharabah(profit share) of up to 20% of net realised profit
- Annual Trustee Fee: 0.08% of the NAV
- Repurchase / Redemption Fee: Nil
- Switching Fee: 6%
How to Apply?
Call us at 1300 880 900 or +603 22956100
Email us at email@example.com
*This page contains information sourced on 30 Dec 2010. Please check with the bank for the latest updates.
Tags: islamic, islam, bank, banking, banker, bankers, deposit, deposits, transaction, transactions, saving, savings, current, atms, account, mortgage, accounts, anchor, financial, finance, financing, teller, loan, loans, loaning, lender, lenders, lending, issuance, pinjaman, wang, duit, kewangan, credit, debit, charge, cards, investment, wealth, management