In response to the growing interest and demands, Food Future 2010 will be held concurrently with the Malaysia International Food & Beverage Trade Fair (MIFB) to give focus and showcase the processing, packaging, product designs and other equipment dedicated exclusively for the Food & Beverage industry.
Food Future 2010 will be held in Putra World Trade Centre (PWTC) Kuala Lumpur from 22 to 24 July 2010.
With the right-quality mix of international and local trade visitors, Food Future 2010 will serve as a highly effective springboard for related companies to promote and market their latest technologies, products and services to an increasingly competitive market, while interacting with food and beverage industry professionals, food specialists, buyers and delegates on major industry innovations that are most beneficial to them.
In a nutshell, Food Future 2010 will attract and deliver only the right people! So don’t miss out on this incredible networking and marketing opportunity.
F & B Equipment
- Bakery / confectionary equipment
- Beverage and brewing equipment
- Canning equipment
- Cooking equipment
- Food processing equipment
- Food safety (training and certification)
- Industrial sanitation
- Laboratory equipment and control instrumentation
- Operating logistics
- Refrigerating, freezing and compressor equipment
- Washing and cleaning equipment and tools
F & B Packaging
- Aseptic technology
- Coding and marking equipment
- Dosing, weighing and pre-packing equipment
- Filling lines
- Labels and labeling equipment
- Packaging equipment and materials
- Printing equipment and materials
- Product and packing designs
Exclusive visitors’ invitation will be sent to the decision makers and buyers from the following industries:
- Brewing / beverage / soft drink production
- Canning / bottling
- Confectionary manufacturing
- Contract packaging
- Dairy product processing and packaging
- Food processing
- Food retail and wholesale
- Frozen food manufacturing
- General food manufacturing
- Machinery importing
- Seafood processing
and other food & beverage related industries.
- The exhibition is open to professionals, trade and business visitors only during trade days. Admission is free but by invitation and business card registration.
- Minors 16 years and below will NOT be allowed admission.
- All visitors must be in proper business attire. The organiser reserves the right to refuse entry to those deemed inappropriately dressed.