Invest your money in HDBS Aiiman Income Plus, CIMB Islamic Bank Islamic Unit Trust investment program.
To provide investors and affordable access into a diversified investment portfolio containing a “balanced” mixture of equities and fixed income securities that complies with Shariah requirements in order to achieve a balance of growth and income from capital appreciation and distribution.
This fund is suitable if you:
- Require your investments to comply with the Shariah requirements and prefer more stable investment returns or for those who are relatively conservative with a bias towards receiving a regular income but yet also want meaningful medium to long-term capital growth
Terms & Conditions Apply
- Fund Type : Growth
- Investment Manager : David Ng Kong Cheong and Teo Keet Ying
- Trustee : HSBC (Malaysia) Trustee Berhad
- Benchmark : FTSE Bursa Malaysia Emas Shariah Index (FBMSHA) performance for equity investment and 12-month Maybank General Investment Account (GIA) rate for investment in sukuk.
- Launch Date : 28 June 2004
- Initial Offer Price (NAV per unit): RM0.50
- Approved Fund Size (RM) : 300 million
- Investment Time Horizon : Have a medium to long-term investment horizon
- Minimum Initial Investment : RM1000
- Minimum Additional Investment : RM100
- Distribution Policy : The Fund endeavours to distribute income, if any, on an annual basis.
- Cooling-off Period : For qualified investors, within 6 Business Days from the day the initial application of units is received by the Manager.
- EPF Approved : Yes
- Initial Service Charge : 5.5% of the NAV per unit
- Annual Management Fee : 1.50% per annum of the NAV of Fund
- Annual Trustee Fee : 0.07% per annum (including local custodian fee but excluding foreign sub-custodian fee) of the NAV of the Fund, subject to a minimum of RM18,000 per annum
- Repurchase / Redemption Fee : Nil
- Switching Fee : Nil
How to Apply?
Call us at 1300 880 900 or +603 22956100
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*This page contains information sourced on 31 Dec 2010. Please check with the bank for the latest updates.
Tags: islamic, islam, bank, banking, banker, bankers, deposit, deposits, transaction, transactions, saving, savings, current, atms, account, mortgage, accounts, anchor, financial, finance, financing, teller, loan, loans, loaning, lender, lenders, lending, issuance, pinjaman, wang, duit, kewangan, credit, debit, charge, cards, investment, wealth, management