Hospital Kluang was started in the year 1931 in the district of Kluang in Johor. This district originates from a village called Kampung Kluang. Kluang district is located around 105km from Johor Bahru, 48km from Batu Pahat, 90km from Mersing, 66km from Pontian and 100km from Kota Tinggi.
Hospital Kluang has a land area of 15 hectares while the built up area is 8 hectares. Hospital Kluang provides clinical services, clinical support services, non-clinical support services and other services.
Historically, in 1929 the first hospital was built at Jalan Mengkibol at the location of TNB office site now. In 1930, the hospital was transferred to Jalan Hospital at the site workshop/store of TNB now.
Only in 1931 until 1939, Hospital Kluang was transferred to the current site which includes the supervisor building, records office, school training hall, currently serves as the outpatient department, card room, check-in room, operators room, accident and emergency unit and the light operation hall. At this time the staff quarters were also completed.
Because of the Japanese invasion in 1942, the Hospital was moved to Sekolah Tinggi Kluang (previously called Government English School) and building in Jalan Hospital became the Japanese Administrative Center.
In 1941, the hospital was again moved to Jalan Mersing (current site of Sekolah Agama Gunung Lambak). Only after Japan surrendered, Hospital Kluang, then moved back to the building at the Jalan Hospital in 1945.
Hospital Kluang Services
- General Medicine
- General Surgery
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Accident and Emergency
- KRPSWP (LOCUM)
- Nephrology (Visiting Specialist)
- Ophthalmology (Visiting Specialist)
- Psychiatry (Visiting Specialist)
- Otolaringologi (Visiting Specialist)
- Dermatology (Visiting Specialist)
Clinical Support Service
- Pathology and Blood Bank
- Diagnostic Imaging
Non-Clinical Support Service
- Administration / Services / Training
- Results / Development
- Medical Welfare
- Dishes and Dietetics
- Medical Records
- Supervision and Security Hospital
- Information Systems
- Emergency Call Service (Ambulance Call)
- Transfer and referral of severe cases to other hospital
- Standby service available (Medical Team)
- Handle Medico-Legal case
- Pusat Khidmat Sepada Service (One Stop Crisis Centre)
- BID and DOA Death Case Management
- Monitoring and Supervision of Worker’s Safety and Health
- Baby Friendly Hospital & Maternity Room
- Therapeutic gardens
- Treatment at Home (Home Care Nursing)
- Day Care Unit for Thalassaemia and haemophilia
Location Map of Hospital Kluang
Hospital Kluang Contact Details
Tel: +6(07)772 3333
Fax: +6(07)773 4498
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Search: hospital, hosp, hospitalisation, hospitalisasi, ambulance, ambulans, emergency, kecemasan, medicine, medication, med, ubat, perubatan, care, treatment, surgical, surgery, surgeon, surgeri, doctor, clinics, klinik, kelinik, operation, specialist, ward, wards, rawatan, sakit, doktor, medicare, medical card, insurance claim, cedera, pesakit, maternity, pregnancy, dental, dentist, pergigian, gigi.