Learn how to apply to amend Malaysia citizenship document particulars. Any person who wishes to amend of the Citizenship document particulars due of error mistake may do so by making a written application using the prescribed form.
Form P must be completed and submitted together with A4 copies of the necessary documents.
Applications may be submitted at the counter of the Citizenship Division of the Putrajaya NRD headquarters or state NRD headquarters/branches or by post.
Required Documents (Originals And Copies)
- Identity card or extract particular applicant’s information on identity card
- Citizenship Certificate/Confirmation Status Citizenship Certificate/ Form W/Form K (Originals)
- Supported documents as a proof for amendment
- 3pc Passport-sized photograph of the applicant with a blue background
- Birth Certificate or latest extract of Birth Certificate (if any)
- Marriage document (if any)
- Only copies of documents need to be sent for applications made through the post
- The applicant shall be the:
- Document owner or;
- Parent of the document owner or;
- Spouse of the document owner or;
- Child of the document owner or ;
- Next of kin (grandfather/grandmother only)
- RM10.00 for application fee
- RM10.00 to issue the document
Note: Payment is by cash or postal order of RM10.00 value.
All applications for citizenship matters require the use of original forms. Forms may be obtained from the Putrajaya NRD headquarters or state NRD headquarters/ branches. Application forms for registration of birth in a foreign country and renunciation of citizenship may be obtained from consulates abroad.
Where to Apply to Amend Malaysia Citizenship Document Particulars?
Check the link below for NRD (JPN) branch details and contact details.
National Registration Department Branches