Learn how to correct death certificate factual errors for Peninsular. Application to insert information or correct any factual errors provided during registration due to incorrect or unavailable information.
Application for registration of death may be made by the following persons:
- Parent of the deceased;
- Spouse of the deceased;
- Sibling of the deceased;
- Child or legally adopted child of the deceased
- Form JPN.LM21 that is completed;
- Form JPN.LM22;
- Death Certificate of the deceased (original and copy);
- Identity card or identification document of the applicant (original and copy);
- Marriage certificate or document if application is made by the spouse;
- Other supporting documents such as the certificate or card certifying embracing of Islam of a parent of the deceased, Birth or Death Certificate of a parent of the deceased and the letter of approval for change of name from the Identity Card Division of NRD
Registration fee: RM2.00;
Approval fee: RM5.00
Fee for extract of Death Certificate: RM5.00
Where to Correct Death Certificate Factual Errors for Peninsular?
Check the link below for NRD (JPN) branch details and contact details.
National Registration Department Branches