Learn how to late register death in Sabah. Application for late registration of death is required when registration is made after the tenth day of death in Sabah.
An application for late registration of death may be submitted by the following persons:
- Mother of the deceased;
- Father of the deceased;
- Child of the deceased;
- Sibling of the deceased;
- Spouse of the deceased;
- Investigating police officer if there is no next of kin of the deceased
- Forms B and N2 (extract);
- Identification document of the deceased;
- Identity card or identification document of the informant (original and copy);
- Police report for death occurring at home or certification from a medical practitioner for death occurring in a hospital/clinic;
- Declaration of the native chief or headman and witness’s testimony
Processing fee: RM10.00
Where to Late Register Death in Sabah?
Check the link below for NRD (JPN) branch details and contact details.
National Registration Department Branches