How to Report Foreign Workers Who Have Absconded – Foreign Domestic Helper (FDH) – Jabatan Imigresen Malaysia

The employer / reporter must be present at the relevant Immigration Office to submit the following documents so as to cancel the Foreign Worker / Foreign Domestic Helper’s PL (KS).

  • Letter of application to cancel the PL (KS) of the foreign worker who has absconded.
  • Copy of employer’s / representative’s identity card
  • Original passport of foreign worker who has absconded
  • Foreign Worker Abscondment Report Form issued by the Immigration Department of Malaysia
  • Certified copy of Police Report

Foreign Domestic Helpers who have absonded will be blacklisted.
Employers are required to pay bail on personal bond based on the rates that have been signed during the application.