Invest your money in ING Bon Islam, CIMB Islamic Bank Islamic Unit Trust investment program.
Aims to provide investors with a regular income stream through investments in Islamic bonds and Islamic money market instruments.
This fund is suitable if you:
- Seek regular income stream from sukuk.
- Have low to moderate risk tolerance.
- Have short to medium-term investment horizon.
Terms & Conditions Apply
- Fund Type: Islamic Bond
- Investment Manager: ING Funds Berhad
- Trustee: BHLB Trustee Berhad
- Benchmark: All Malaysian Government Securities Index by RAM Quant Shop.
- Launch Date: 23 April 2004
- Initial Offer Price (NAV per unit): RM0.50
- Approved Fund Size (RM): 150 million
- Investment Time Horizon: Short to medium-term
- Minimum Initial Investment: RM1000
- Minimum Additional Investment: RM100
- Distribution Policy: Income as secondary objective, if any, is paid annually.
- Cooling-off Period: 6 business days from the date of your first application during the Offer Period. (The cooling-off right is only provided to an investor who is investing in the Funds offered by the Management Company for the first time).
- EPF Approved: Yes
- Initial Service Charge: Max 1.5% of NAV
- Annual Management Fee: 1.00%
- Annual Trustee Fee: 0.07% of NAV
- Repurchase / Redemption Fee: Nil
- Switching Fee: Exit at NAV. Pay the differential of entry fee amount to enter into any equity or balanced funds.
How to Apply?
Call us at 1300 880 900 or +603 22956100
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*This page contains information sourced on 30 Dec 2010. Please check with the bank for the latest updates.
Tags: islamic, islam, bank, banking, banker, bankers, deposit, deposits, transaction, transactions, saving, savings, current, atms, account, mortgage, accounts, anchor, financial, finance, financing, teller, loan, loans, loaning, lender, lenders, lending, issuance, pinjaman, wang, duit, kewangan, credit, debit, charge, cards, investment, wealth, management