Invest your money in ING Ekuiti Islam, CIMB Islamic Bank Islamic Unit Trust investment program.
Aims to achieve long-term capital growth through investment in Shariah-compliant securities.
This fund is suitable if you:
- Seek high capital growth from Shariah-compliant securities.
- Have relatively high-risk profiles and can withstand significant short-term volatilities.
- Have long-term investment horizon.
Terms & Conditions Apply
- Fund Type : Islamic Equity
- Investment Manager : ING Funds Berhad
- Trustee : BHLB Trustee Berhad
- Benchmark : FTSE Bursa Malaysia Shariah Emas Index
- Launch Date : 23 April 2004
- Initial Offer Price (NAV per unit): RM0.50
- Approved Fund Size (RM) : 150 million
- Investment Time Horizon : Long term
- Minimum Initial Investment : RM1000
- Minimum Additional Investment : RM100
- Distribution Policy : Income will be distributed annually on a best effort basis, if any.
- Cooling-off Period : 6 business days from the date of your first application during the Offer Period. (The cooling-off right is only provided to an investor who is investing in the Funds offered by the Management Company for the first time).
- EPF Approved : Yes
- Initial Service Charge : Max 6.5% of NAV
- Annual Management Fee : 1.55%
- Annual Trustee Fee : 0.07% of NAV
- Repurchase / Redemption Fee : Nil
- Switching Fee : Nil
How to Apply?
Call us at 1300 880 900 or +603 22956100
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*This page contains information sourced on 30 Dec 2010. Please check with the bank for the latest updates.
Tags: islamic, islam, bank, banking, banker, bankers, deposit, deposits, transaction, transactions, saving, savings, current, atms, account, mortgage, accounts, anchor, financial, finance, financing, teller, loan, loans, loaning, lender, lenders, lending, issuance, pinjaman, wang, duit, kewangan, credit, debit, charge, cards, investment, wealth, management