Who are eligible for Long Term Social Visit Pass
Husband/wife and children below 21 years old of Expatriate Official holding Visit Pass (Temporary Employment).
Application Procedures for Long Term Social Visit Pass
This Pass can be applied together with an application for Visit Pass (Temporary Employment) of Expatriate or after application for Visit Pass (Temporary Employment) of Expatriate has been approved.
Supporting documents for application
- Covering letter and authority letter from the company.
- Form DP11A with recent passport size photograph.
- Proof of relationship with the Expatriate (a translated copy has to be certified by the Embassy officials if the document is neither written in English or in Malay).
- Complete photocopies of Dependant’s Passport (Two copies for PRC citizen)
- Complete photocopies of Expatriate’s Passport.
Fees Charged for Long Term Social Visit Pass
- Passes – RM90.00 per year or part thereof
- Processing fee – RM50.00
- Journey Performed Visa Fee – RM500.00 ( if relevant)
- Visa fee – according to the individual countries