Melia Hotel is located right in the heart of Kuala Lumpur’s Golden Triangle. Melia Hotel is a great choice for business and leisure travellers. Offering comfort and convenience, Melia Hotel is surrounded by the city’s most popular shopping centres as well as a monorail station and it is about 15-20 minutes away from major touristic spots.
Melia Kuala Lumpur combines international standards reflecting the Mediterranean heritage of Spain based Sol Melia, the largest worldwide resort hotel chain with a warm local welcome.
Accomodation at Melia Hotel
Elegantly furnished 288 rooms of Standard, Deluxe, I-Room (with free Broadband internet access), Family and Premier category are set to accommodate guests with the ultimate in comfort. Room Facilities include individual air-conditioning, remote controlled 24-hour satellite TV programmes, personalized voice mail system, minibar and coffee/tea making facilities.
- 300 Rooms: 92 Standard Rooms, 100 Deluxe Rooms, 56 I-Rooms, 48 E-Rooms, 3 Premier Suites and 1 Executive Suite
- I-Rooms offers 24-hours complimentary high speed internet access
- E-Rooms offers personalized check in at The Level with complimentary breakfast and evening cocktail
- Bathroom with a long bathtub, shower and hair-dryer
- Individually controlled air-conditioning
- 24 hours Satellite TV channels / Video on Demand (VOD)
- IDD Telephones with Voice Mail facility
- Iron and ironing board
- In-room electronic safe
- Electronic door locks
- 24-hours room service
Restaurants and Bars at Melia Hotel
Melia Hotel’s Food and Beverage Outlets serves you the best of Malaysian and Western cuisine:
El Patio Coffee House
Exotic flavours of the Orient and an intriguing selection of local and western cuisine.
Piano Lounge offers you a nice soothing music, cosy atmosphere and a place to enjoy refreshing drinks while having a chat or discussion.
Cui Garden Chinese Restaurant
Treat yourself to mouth watering delicacies such as Estuary Karupa Rolls, Emperor’s Abalone and “Buddha jumps over the wall” soup. An inviting ambience set in Cui Garden Restaurant, it is also a place to feast on exquisite Dim Sum cuisine.
Meetings and Events
Melia Hotel Kuala Lumpur’s conference, meeting and wedding banquet facilities caters for up to 320 persons. A well equipped business centre provides full secretarial support for all business.
- 9 Meeting and banqueting rooms with capacity for up to 320 people depending on set-up
- Alhambra Ballroom for a maximum of 320 persons located on the Mezzanine Floor, dividable into 4 individual rooms: Alhambra I, Alhambra II, Alhambra III and Alhambra IV
- State-of-the-art Meeting rooms, Granada, Alicante, Toledo & Zaragoza at M2 Level
- State-of-the-art audiovisual and meeting equipment with Wi-Fi services
Guest Services and Facilities
Facilities and services includes Piano Lounge, El Patio Coffee House, Chinese Restaurant, Swimming Pool, Business Centre, Excellent Banquet & Seminar Facilities, Wi-Fi Hotspots, The Gym, Travel Desk Counter, Hair Salon, Souvenir Shops, Limousine Service.
Services and facilities:
- Business Center
- mas Loyalty Hospitality Counter
- Wi-Fi services and Internet kiosk
- Travel and Tour desk
- Limousine service
- Laundry and dry cleaning service
- Daycare for babies (please advise 6 hours in advance)
- 24-hours security service
- Souvenir shop
- Outdoor swimming pool
- The GYM – Fitness for Life
Melia Hotel Location
Melia Hotel Kuala Lumpur is:
- 5km from the world famous Petronas Twin Towers.
- Directly opposite Times Square, a one stop entertainment centre.
- 3km from Kuala Lumpur Tower, 421m high, Asia’s tallest and the fourth tallest in the world. Visitors can enjoy a panoramic view of the city from its observation deck as well as the revolving restaurant.
- 3km from Parliament, set atop the hill in the scenic Taman Tasik Perdana (Lake Garden), Parliament House is a symbol of democracy in Malaysia.
- 3km from National Mosque, the largest mosque in Southeast Asia. The impressive 18-point star-shaped dome represents the 13 states of Malaysia and five central Pillars of Islam.
- 15km from Batu Caves, a famous Hindu cave temple with 272 steps, especially during Thaipusam festival which falls in January/February.
- 4km from National Museum.
- 5km from National Monument.
- 3km from Royal Palace.
- And close to many other places of interest too.
Melia Hotel Kuala Lumpur
16, Jalan Imbi,
55100 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: 03-2785 2828
Fax: 03-2785 2818