Ministry of Finance Malaysia (MOF) aims to manage the nation’s finance and economy effectively, transparently and efficiently to achieve the nation’s development goals.
Functions of Ministry of Finance (MOF)
- To formulate and implement fiscal and monetary policies in order to ensure effective and efficient distribution and management of financial resources.
- To formulate financial management and accounting processes, procedures and standards to be implemented by all Government.
- To manage the acquisition and disbursement of federal Government loans from domestic and external sources.
- To monitor that Minister of Finance Incorporated companies are managed effectively.
- To Monitor the financial management of Ministries, Government Departments and statutory Bodies.
- To formulate and administer policies related to be the management of Government procurement.
- To formulate policies and administer Government housing loans for public sector employees.
Divisions Under Ministry of Finance (MOF)
- Treasury of Malaysia
- Tax Analysis Division
- Loans Management, Financial Market and Actuary Division
- Budget Management Division
- Economic Analysis and International Division
- Housing Loan Management Division
- Government Procurement Division
- Information Technology Management Division
- Remuneration Policy, Public Money and Management Services Division
- Investment, MKD (Inc). and Privatization Division
- Strategic Financial Management Division
- Monitoring and Control Division
- Income Tax Appeal Management Division
- Customs Appeal Tribunal
- Legal Division
- Electronic Government Unit (eProcurement)
- Federal Treasury Sabah
- Federal Treasury Sarawak
- Internal Audit Unit
- Corporate Communication Unit
- Corporate Planning Division
Ministry of Finance (MOF) Agencies
- Accountant General Of Malaysia
- Valuation And Property Services Department
- Royal Malaysian Customs Department
- Inland Revenue Board Of Malaysia
- Employees Provident Fund
- Central Bank of Malaysia
- Securities Commission Malaysia
- Bursa Malaysia
- Khazanah Nasional
- Bank Simpanan Nasional
- Labuan FSA
- Yayasan Tun Razak
Contact Details of Ministry of Finance Malaysia
Ministry of Finance (Kementerian Kewangan)
Address: Kompleks Kementerian Kewangan, Presint 2, Pusat Pentadbiran Kerajaan Persekutuan, 62592 Putrajaya, Malaysia.
Telephone: 603-8882 3000
Fax: 603-8882 3893 / 94
Web Site: http://www.treasury.gov.my/
Staff Directory: http://www.treasury.gov.my/index.php?option=com_wrapper&view=wrapper&Itemid=156&lang=my