Invest your money in Pacific Dana Aman, CIMB Islamic Bank Islamic Unit Trust investment program.
Aims to provide the Unitholders with consistently above average returns in both income and capital growth over a medium to long-term period by investing in a wide portfolio of authorised securities over investments which comply with Shariah principles.
This fund is suitable if you:
- Are seeking above average income and capital growth over the medium to long term in investments which comply with Shariah principles and requirements.
Terms & Conditions Apply
- Fund Type : Growth and income
- Investment Manager : Pacific Mutual Fund Berhad
- Trustee : CIMB Trustee Berhad
- Benchmark : 75% in FTSE Bursa Malaysia EMAS Shariah Index (FBMS) and 25% in 3-Month Islamic Interbank Money Market Rate (IIMM)
- Launch Date : 16 April 1998
- Initial Offer Price (NAV per unit): RM0.50
- Approved Fund Size (RM) : 1 billion units
- Investment Time Horizon : Medium to long term
- Minimum Initial Investment : RM500
- Minimum Additional Investment : RM100
- Distribution Policy : Income distribution, if any, once a year.
- Cooling-off Period : Six business days
- EPF Approved : Yes
- Initial Service Charge : 5.50% of NAV per unit
- Annual Management Fee : 1.50% p.a. of the NAV of the Fund
- Annual Trustee Fee : 0.08% p.a. of the NAV of the Fund calculated and accrued on a daily basis
- Repurchase / Redemption Fee : Nil
- Switching Fee : Free
How to Apply?
Call us at 1300 880 900 or +603 22956100
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*This page contains information sourced on 30 Dec 2010. Please check with the bank for the latest updates.
Tags: islamic, islam, bank, banking, banker, bankers, deposit, deposits, transaction, transactions, saving, savings, current, atms, account, mortgage, accounts, anchor, financial, finance, financing, teller, loan, loans, loaning, lender, lenders, lending, issuance, pinjaman, wang, duit, kewangan, credit, debit, charge, cards, investment, wealth, management