Invest your money in Pacific Dana Dividen, CIMB Islamic Bank Islamic Unit Trust investment program.
Aims to provide capital growth and steady and attractive income in the medium to long term by investing in a portfolio of equities that are paying or have the potential to pay attractive dividends and that comply with Shariah requirements.
This fund is suitable if you:
- Are seeking capital growth and a steady and attractive income stream in the medium to long term from a portfolio of Shariah-compliant investments.
Terms & Conditions Apply
- Fund Type : Growth and income
- Investment Manager : Pacific Mutual Fund Berhad
- Trustee : HSBC (Malaysia) Trustee Berhad
- Benchmark : Composite Benchmark – (50% in FTSE Bursa Malaysia EMAS Shariah Index [FBMS] and 50% in Dow Jones Islamic Market World Index [DJIM])
- Launch Date : 26 July 2007
- Initial Offer Price (NAV per unit): RM0.50
- Approved Fund Size (RM) : 300 million units
- Investment Time Horizon : Medium to long term
- Minimum Initial Investment : RM500
- Minimum Additional Investment : RM100
- Distribution Policy : Income distribution, annually, subject to availability of income.
- Cooling-off Period : Six business days
- EPF Approved : No
- Initial Service Charge : 5.00% of NAV per unit
- Annual Management Fee : 1.50% p.a. of the NAV of the Fund
- Annual Trustee Fee : 0.08% p.a. of the NAV of the Fund calculated and accrued on a daily basis, subject to a minimum of RM18,000 p.a. (excluding foreign custodian fee and charges). Note that if the Trustee is made the counter party and/or security party for a hedge transaction, an additional 0.02% p.a. of the amount hedged or security value under the hedge, whichever is higher, is payable to the Trustee.
- Repurchase / Redemption Fee : Nil
- Switching Fee : Free
How to Apply?
Call us at 1300 880 900 or +603 22956100
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*This page contains information sourced on 30 Dec 2010. Please check with the bank for the latest updates.
Tags: islamic, islam, bank, banking, banker, bankers, deposit, deposits, transaction, transactions, saving, savings, current, atms, account, mortgage, accounts, anchor, financial, finance, financing, teller, loan, loans, loaning, lender, lenders, lending, issuance, pinjaman, wang, duit, kewangan, credit, debit, charge, cards, investment, wealth, management