Invest your money in PRUasia Pacific Shariah Equity Fund, CIMB Islamic Bank Islamic Unit Trust investment program.
Seeks medium to long-term capital appreciation by investing primarily in Shariah compliant undervalued companies with potential re-rating in the Asia Pacific ex-Japan region. (Note: The Manager regards 3-5 years as medium term and more than 5 years as long-term).
This fund is suitable if you:
- Seek a moderate to long-term capital growth in their investments.
- Wish to participate in the upside of the Asia Pacific markets.
- Have high risk tolerance.
- Have long-term investment horizon.
Terms & Conditions Apply
- Fund Type : Growth
- Investment Manager : Prudential Fund Management Berhad
- Trustee : HSBC (Malaysia) Trustee Berhad
- Benchmark : MSCI Asia Pacific ex-Japan
- Launch Date : 22 November 2007
- Initial Offer Price (NAV per unit): RM0.25
- Approved Fund Size (RM) : 300 million
- Investment Time Horizon : Long-term
- Minimum Initial Investment : RM1000* (Lump Sum), RM500* (Regular) * or such amount as we may decide from time to time.
- Minimum Additional Investment : RM100* (Lump Sum & Regular) * or such amount as we may decide from time to time.
- Distribution Policy : Incidental
- Cooling-off Period : The period of 6 Business Days from the date of acceptance of the application for Units by us. A cooling-off right is only given to a qualified investor.
- EPF Approved : No
- Initial Service Charge : Up to 6% of NAV
- Annual Management Fee : 1.80% on NAV
- Annual Trustee Fee : 0.08% on NAV subject to a minimum of RM18,000 p.a. (excluding foreign custody fee and changes).
- Repurchase / Redemption Fee : Nil
- Switching Fee : Switching fee is waived for the duration of the Prospectus. There is no limit as to frequency of switching transaction.
How to Apply?
Call us at 1300 880 900 or +603 22956100
Email us at email@example.com
*This page contains information sourced on 30 Dec 2010. Please check with the bank for the latest updates.
Tags: islamic, islam, bank, banking, banker, bankers, deposit, deposits, transaction, transactions, saving, savings, current, atms, account, mortgage, accounts, anchor, financial, finance, financing, teller, loan, loans, loaning, lender, lenders, lending, issuance, pinjaman, wang, duit, kewangan, credit, debit, charge, cards, investment, wealth, management