Restricted Travel Document is a valid travel document issued by the Malaysian Government for the purpose of travelling to East Malaysia.
Eligibility for Restricted Travel Document
Only Malaysia Citizen
Documents Required for Restricted Travel Document Application
- Complete the Im.42-pin 1/97 form. The form can be obtained from any Malaysia Immigration office or downloaded from Malaysia Immigration Department website (the form should be printed both side on white A4 size paper).
- Recent photograph with light blue background in the size of 3.5 X 5 cm (2 copies).
- Previous Travel Document (if any)
- Identification Card (KPT)/ Army Identification Card /Police Identification Card or Temporary Certificate (JPN.KPPK 09 or 11) for applicant above 12 years
- Birth Certificate for applicant under 12 years.
- The applicant must appear before the Immigration officer.
Where to apply for Restricted Travel Document
Any State Immigration Office.
Validity of Restricted Travel Document
- Valid for five (5) years from the date of issued.
- Renewal can be made in the form of endorsement up to five (5) years from the date of expiry.
Fees for Restricted Travel Document