Invest your money in RHB Mudharabah Fund, CIMB Islamic Bank Islamic Unit Trust investment program.
Aims to provide a balanced mix of income and potential capital growth by investing in stocks listed on Bursa Malaysia or on any other stock exchanges, unlisted stocks and Islamic debt securities and other non-interest bearing assets acceptable under the principles of Shariah.
This fund is suitable if you:
- Want an investment that complies with the principles of Shariah.
- Want a professionally-managed portfolio of Shariah-based equities and Islamic debt securities.
- Want to have a balanced portfolio that provides both income and capital growth.
Terms & Conditions Apply
- Fund Type : Balanced (Shariah) / capital Growth and Income
- Investment Manager : RHB Investment Management Sdn Bhd
- Trustee : CIMB Trustee Berhad
- Benchmark : Weighted average of FTSE Bursa Malaysia Emas Shariah Index (50%) and Maybank’s 12-Month General Investment Account Rate (50%)
- Launch Date : 09 May 1996
- Initial Offer Price (NAV per unit): RM1.00
- Approved Fund Size (RM) : 750,000,000 units
- Investment Time Horizon : 3 – 5 years
- Minimum Initial Investment : RM1000
- Minimum Additional Investment : RM100
- Distribution Policy : Subject to availability of income at the end of the financial year
- Cooling-off Period : Six (6) Business Days from the date the application form is received and accepted by the Manager
- EPF Approved : Yes
- Initial Service Charge : Up to 6.0% of the NAV per unit
- Annual Management Fee : Up to 1.50% per annum of the NAV of the Fund
- Annual Trustee Fee : 0.09% per annum of the NAV of the Fund
- Repurchase / Redemption Fee : Nil
- Switching Fee : Free
How to Apply?
Call us at 1300 880 900 or +603 22956100
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*This page contains information sourced on 31 Dec 2010. Please check with the bank for the latest updates.
Tags: islamic, islam, bank, banking, banker, bankers, deposit, deposits, transaction, transactions, saving, savings, current, atms, account, mortgage, accounts, anchor, financial, finance, financing, teller, loan, loans, loaning, lender, lenders, lending, issuance, pinjaman, wang, duit, kewangan, credit, debit, charge, cards, investment, wealth, management